Posts tagged hate
Posts tagged hate
Is this even an Olympics or is it just the whole world passive aggressively protesting Russia’s Anti-LGBT+ laws
except nobody is fucking protesting at all? what has anyone actually done to signify a protest? germany wearing colorful outfits…
In my opinion. Going to the games and making it about the sport instead of politics is like saying sports mean more than the rights of LGBTQ. I hate that there aren’t people showing support to the poor Russian LGBTQ people suffering in silence, in fear of being arrested for speaking out for them. I don’t understand why people think we must “respect the laws of the country” when the laws of the country are bullshit and take away human rights. Not to mention the shit ton of people under paid for the Olympics, who lost there homes and giving little to no compensation, and so many more violations of people’s rights.
THANK YOU OREO, STUPID OTHER PEOPLE.
1. This is a documentary about icebergs and the Titanic.
2. Name one reason how I’m demeaning your marriage, that is directly related to you. No metaphors or round about answers.
3. I don’t keep an agenda.
4. I’m not going to have you arrested for your views. I’m going to have you arrested because you push your views to the point where it causes children to feel they are disgusting and deserve to die.
5. I’m not undermining your family, Britney Spears (Sorry gays, but its true), Kim Kardashian and so many more are.
6. Teaching children to love everyone is adequate
7. I think you go into to much in detail about your ice berg metaphor.
8. Transgender, lesbian, gay and bisexual people deserve the same respect as any human being as well.
9. How does my life affect yours?
10. I AM NOT GOING TO DROWN YOU/DROWN YOUR CHILDREN.
P.s Go Human Rights!
Being bullied for being asian? Just act less asian.
Being bullied for being disabled? Just learn how to walk.
Being bullied for being poor? Just buy more money.
HOW TO BE A DOUCHEBAG 101. Coming to school near you.
I remember reading this in the Toronto Star and wanting to flip a desk
I hate this. Dumb.
Amazing Poetry. This is so powerful.
In Michele Bachmann’s home district, evangelicals have created an extreme anti-gay climate. After a rash of suicides, the kids are fighting back.
Seriously, try to read all five pages of this article without crying.
Its not possible.
Horrible. A long read but worth it.
Wanting the top one so much but so afraid of the bottom. That, to me, is the worst part of being gay.